STB Learning Goals
Upon completion of the Graduate Program in Seed Technology and Business, STB students should be able to:
- Understand the principles and concepts associated with seed science, seed technology and seed business management as they relate to the global seed industry.
- Understand how research & development and technical processes contribute to business success in the seed industry.
- Critically evaluate data and other technical information in order to diagnose and solve seed technology and business problems.
- Work effectively in diverse teams to apply technical knowledge, ethics, and management skills to develop and implement strategies for business success.
- Clearly and accurately communicate technical and practical information, both orally and in writing, to colleagues and the general public.